Subject: OASIS DITA TC: 07 June 2004 meeting reminder

Greetings, DITA TC colleagues.  This is a reminder for Tuesday's regular
telecon, from 11 AM to noon EDT.

This meeting will be the first regular business meeting since the start
of the DITA briefings.  We have some reports and review activities on
the agenda.

Voting Members, please attend or at least get counted for attendance if
at all possible.  The canon for OASIS quorum is 51% present.  Since we
are in summer months with a challenging goal for August 10, I'll need
your help in getting as many productive meetings as possible during the
next two months.

If we don't have quorum, we'll call the meeting a SubCommittee meeting
(which won't count either for attendance or non-attendance) and follow
the agenda but bank any decisions requiring a vote for next time.

USA Toll Free Number: 866-566-4838
USA Toll Number: +1-210-280-1707
PASSCODE: 185771

Agenda:

1. Roll call

2. Review/approve minutes from 18 May
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200405/msg00034.html

3. Report on W3C Workshop on Web Services and Compound Documents (Erik
  Hennum)

4. Assess the DITA Briefings (review sessions 1-3); start listing
  issues for upcoming specification prep.

5. New "dita-users" forum -- discuss how to move toolkit discussions,
  etc. to this forum.

6. AOB?

Regards,
--