Subject: RE: [dita] Table Model returns (counts)

An informal survey of our Services engagements gives these results:

New customers who design their own DTD/Schemas are shifting towards HTML
tables.

That's not to suggest that HTML tables are used more than Exchange. In
terms of the existing XML customer base, Exchange is the most popular
table model.

Legacy SGML users use CALS more but they'll have to go through a
migration to XML in any case to adopt DITA.

YAS ETESSAM Consultant, XMetaL
phone:415.391.1976 mobile:415.200.9794
yas.etessam@blastradius.com

BLAST RADIUS XMetaL http://www.xmetal.com
the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me
by replying to this message and permanently delete the original and any
copy of this e-mail and any printout thereof.