Subject: RE: [dita] namespaces goals

I'm sorry I don't have the time to delve as deeply into all
this as Eliot and Erik, but I do have some comments below.

As far as this vendor, I remain nervous about adding namespaces
to DITA 1.0 at all.

However, I can live with namespacing the class attribute.

I'm not sure (and I don't have the time to do an exhaustive
analysis) that I [meaning my customers and all permuatations
of integrations of DITA and Arbortext software] can live with
much any other introduction of namespaces into DITA 1.0.

If it comes to a vote, I will concur with the decision to
namespace the class attribute but vote against any other
introduction of namespaces into DITA 1.0.

paul