Subject: OASIS DITA TC: 30 November 2004 meeting reminder

Greetings, DITA TC colleagues.  This is a reminder for Tuesday's regular
telecon, from 11 AM to noon EDT.

Resuming with spec progress and a triage of list issues.

USA Toll Free Number: 866-566-4838
USA Toll Number: +1-210-280-1707
PASSCODE: 185771

AGENDA:

0. Request for scribe

1. Roll call

2. Review/approve minutes from 9 November
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200411/msg00013.html

3. Specification status
 http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/10226/ditaspec.pdf
 http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/10225/ditaspec.chm
 "issues for discussion in specification"
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200411/msg00022.html

4. List issues (triage as potential post-1.0):
- Bugs reported on current DITA DTDs and Schemas
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200411/msg00023.html
- Should <tm> allow images or logoized content?
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200411/msg00024.html
- Should <keyword> be allowed to nest?
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200411/msg00025.html

5. AOB?