Subject: Groups -example_of_sectionalized_doctypes_BMC.zip uploaded

I'm uploading this zip file to the DITA TC to lend support for a
recommendation to add explicit "section headers" to all .dtd, .mod, and
.ent files as part of our DTD cleanup for the 1.0 release of DITA.  I will
post an email to the group detailing the essentials of this
recommendations.

 -- Mr Eric Hixson

The document named example_of_sectionalized_doctypes_BMC.zip has been
submitted by Mr Eric Hixson to the OASIS Darwin Information Typing
Architecture (DITA) TC document repository.

Document Description:
This zip file contains an example of a heavily sectionalized set of doctype
files and a typical procedural how-to document that relies heavily on
reference to named sections within the doctype files. The purpose of this
zip file is to lend support to a recommendation by BMC Software, Inc. for
adding explicit "section headers" to all .dtd, .mod, and .ent files in the
1.0 release of DITA.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/10617/example_of_sectionalized_doctypes_BMC.zip

View Document Details: