Subject: Re: [dita] Bug list addition #13

13. Provide more equivalence between topicref/link atts:
   - Add @query to attlist for element link (in topic.mod)
   - Add @translate, @xml:lang to attlist for element topicref (in map.mod)

At today's telecon, Michael Priestley identified another consistency fix for the DTDs. Adding these attributes should not impact existing processors, but it makes possible the reuse of processing for these attributes in both contexts, which is goodness.

My previous post provided descriptions for bug tracking items 9 through 12. I'll put these and the latest #7 update (mapref proposal) all into a single new posting prior to next week's dicussion and vote on these suggested fixes. At this point, only bug item #6 (resolving metadata structure between map and topic) is substantially undefined.

Regards,
--
Don Day <dond@us.ibm.com>
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee