Subject: Catching up with TC activity

Hi. I am having a little trouble catching up with the TC's work, even
with the help of the list archives. I assume the official DTDs/schemas
will become available at some point. In the meantime, could any of you
update me -- however tersely -- on any of these issues?

1. Do we still have any issues with DITA v.s. XML Schema limitations?

2. Are there any user-visible changes to the table model?

Also, I wonder when we came to the decision on the href convention for
pointing to content IDs, href="blah/blah/foo.xml#topicid/contentid". We
have been implementing on the assumption that the format was
href="blah/blah/foo.xml#contentid", and will obviously have to make some
adjustments. I don't want to reopen the issue, but could anyone tell me
how we got to the approved format?

Thanks in advance,

Chris