Subject: Re: [dita] feedback on Committee Draft so far

Thanks, Michael. That's not a whole lot of feedback. Is this something to be concerned about or does this mean we're doing something right? Should we post another reminder to dita-users?

Chris

Michael Priestley wrote:

Language Specification and Architectural Specification
typo: "Committee Draft" is missing a t

Language Specification
table element: shouldd have pgwide attribute, not expanse attribute
colspec and colentry elements: missing description of char and charoff atts

Schemas
entry element in table should allow tblcell.cnt in content, not just text

Michael Priestley
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com
Dept PRG IBM Canada  phone: 416-915-8262
Toronto Information Development