Subject: Attendance Feb 8, 2005 regular meeting

Members: Indi Liepa, Robin Cover, Christopher Wong, Rob Frankland, Dave Schell, Paul Grosso, Michael Priestley, Paul Antonov, Seraphim Larsen, Sharon Veach, Chris Kravogel, Eric Hixson
12/20--quorum met.

Prospective: Kevin Schaum (2 down towards 3)

Observers and visitors: David Brainard, Nancy Harrison, Eric Sirois

Chair: Don Day

Regards,
--
Don Day <dond@us.ibm.com>