Subject: OASIS DITA TC: 15 March 2005 meeting reminder

Greetings, DITA TC colleagues. This is a reminder for Tuesday's regular
telecon, from 11 AM to noon Eastern.

Public Review is over on Tuesday.  We'll review remaining dispositions
against the comments and then vote on accepting the package as a new
Committee Draft, and then on transmitting it to OASIS for Member Review.
I will reserve the agenda for the hour for this activity only.  We need
quorum for this important vote, so please attend if possible.

USA Toll Free Number: 866-566-4838
USA Toll Number: +1-210-280-1707
PASSCODE: 185771

AGENDA:

1. Roll call

2. Review/approve minutes from 8 March
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200503/msg00057.html

3. Review latest output; remaining comments/dispositions

4. Vote to accept revised materials as a ready-to-transmit
   Committee Draft.

5. Vote to transmit the CD to OASIS.

6. AOB?

Regards,