Subject: Example statements for attestations of use [was: successful use ofan OASIS specification]

URLs are provided below for documents that contain
example (acceptable) attestations of use of OASIS
specifications

==================
SAML 2.0
==================

(a) Trustgenix attestation of successful use of SAML 2.0:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200412/msg00014.html
"This message is to attest that Trustgenix is successfully using
the OASIS SAML V2.0 specification, consistent with OASIS IPR Policy.

(b) Entrust attestation of SAML 2.0 implementation:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200411/msg00042.html
This is to attest to Entrust's successful use of the SAML 2.0
Committee Draft specification. To the best of our knowledge our
implementation complies with all known IP claims associated with the
specification.

(c) Sun Microsystems attestation of successful use of SAML V2.0:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200411/msg00105.html
"This message is to attest that Sun Microsystems is successfully using
the OASIS SAML V2.0 specification, consistent with OASIS IPR Policy.

==================
WSDM:
==================

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200502/msg00002.html

1. Computer Associates:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/email/archives/200501/msg00009.html
I certify that Computer Associates successfully uses OASIS  WSDM
specifications in the Web Services Management product - Unicenter WSDM
http://www3.ca.com/Solutions/Product.asp?ID=4714

2. Hewlett-Packard:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/email/archives/200501/msg00012.html
HP is successfully using the WSDM specification consistently with the
OASIS IPR Policy as demonstrated by the Apache Web Services Muse
incubation project http://incubator.apache.org/muse/ and in HP's SOA Manager
http://devresource.hp.com/drc/resources/lcm4ws_overview/index.jsp

3. International Business Machines:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/email/archives/200501/msg00017.html
IBM Corporation certifies that they are successfully using the WSDM
1.0 specification consistently with the OASIS IPR Policy.

4. Amberpoint, Inc.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/email/archives/200501/msg00010.html
I certify that AmberPoint is successfully using OASIS WSDM specifications.

5. TIBCO Software, Inc.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/email/archives/200501/msg00020.html
I certify that TIBCO Software is successfully using OASIS WSDM 1.0
specifications in the TIBCO Enterprise Management Advisor product.