Subject: Re: [dita] Recursive conrefs

I think if we can detect recursion that would be nice - hard to set a strict limit otherwise. Might set to eg 10 levels or so, but there's always going to be somebody pushing the limit (whether or not they should).

Michael Priestley
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com

Christopher Wong <cwong@idiominc.com>

03/15/2005 03:21 PM

dita@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[dita] Recursive conrefs

Do we have a policy for what to do with recursive or mutually recursive
conrefs? Should the processor stop at a certain level or should it
simply die a horrible death, belching smoke, fire and line numbers?

Chris