Subject: List of Action Items and Issues

Hello List,

I tried to assimilate the Actions and Issues from the last two meetings,
into the ongoing list of Actions and Issues.  The results are below.

Regards,
Seraphim
Seraphim Larsen                  ICG Technical Publications
Technical Writer                          Intel Corporation
(480) 552-6504                                 Chandler, AZ

The content of this message is my personal opinion only.
Although I am an employee of Intel, the statements I make
here in no way represent Intel's position on the issue, nor
am I authorized to speak on behalf of Intel on this matter.

** Action Required **
---------------------
    022 Don, Michael -- Put together a "self-study" tutorial/demo,
        as per JoAnn's comments regarding the DITA sessions.  Still
        pending as of 7/20/04.

    062 Eric Sirois, 10/05/04 -- provide XSLT validation for
        specialized schemas once developed (Indi recommends Jarno to
        work with him) >>> 1/25/05 -- this will be an ongoing
        project; the 1.0 spec does not depend on this.

    079 Don Day, 2/8/05 -- Ask Mary Macrae about several issues --
            - How can the public submit comments on the CD?  Can we
              get a mailing list set up?  etc.
            - What are the constraints for the final format of the
              CD?

    080 All, 2/8/05 -- Remove comments from the CD.

    081 All, 2/8/05 -- Will there be a .chm version of the CD files?

    082 All, 3/8/05 -- Submit comments to Michael Priestley on the
        Architecture Specification.

    083 Robin Cover, 3/15/05 -- Provide an update to the list
        clarifying the requirements of an attestation.  CLOSED
        3/15/05.

    084 Michael Priestley, 3/15/05 -- Upload the specification
        draft.  CLOSED 3/15/05.

    085 Michael Priestley, 3/15/05 -- provide the HTML format as
        part of the spec (to be done after the submission).

    086 Who?, 3/15/05 -- Need to submit the committee draft 2 to the
        OASIS administration for approval.

    087 (placeholder for next)

** Issues to be Resolved **
---------------------------
    006 All -- Should DITA specialization mechanism be documented in
        a separate specification in order to make it easier to use
        in other XML applications that otherwise have no
        relationship to topic-based writing?  >>> Ongoing.  >>>
        11/30/04: - add to spec issues list >>> CLOSED 2/8/05

    009 "Best Practices" document -- Let's put this on the agenda
        for future discussion.

    010 Relationship between DITA and other topic-based
        architectures (such as S1000D) -- Need to incorporate this
        into the "Best Practices" document.

    012 All, 2/8/05 -- Decide how to manage incoming comments
        resulting from the Public Review of the Committee Draft.

    013 Need volunteer to find mentions of "post 1.0" deferred items
        -- need to rank by priority and difficulty) solid things for
        1.1; medium effort design work candidates for 1.2; big items
        for 2.0 in minutes (3/8/05).

    014 (placeholder for next)

<END>