Subject: FW: Meeting of TC members in Annapolis MD

Hi Folks,
Please don't forget to respond to the dinner invitation. We're trying to get a headcount and I've only heard from 4 people.

JoAnn

From: JoAnn Hackos
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 3:47 PM
To: dita@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Meeting of TC members in Annapolis MD

Dear Friends:
I would like to invite you to attend a DITA TC dinner meeting on Tuesday, April 12, 2005 in Annapolis MD at the Loews Annapolis. This meeting is being arranged in conjunction with the Content Management Strategies conference held that week (http://www.cm-strategies.com). Just a note -- early registration ends March 11, as do the lower hotel rates.

As you know, we have introduced a new DITA track at the conference, and many members of the TC are presenting or attending. The dinner will not only present an opportunity for us to get to know one another personally, but we hope to use it as an opportunity to discuss the development of a book on DITA.

We're planning to hold the dinner meeting at 5:30 pm. There will be a cost, which we'll try to keep moderate, but everyone should come prepared to pay for their own meal.

Following the dinner, we have scheduled an evening Q&A about DITA open to all the conference attendees.

You do not need to attend the conference to join us at the dinner, but we would be very pleased it you plan to attend.

I do need to know how many are planning to join us. Please reply to my email address below and not to the list.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
Director
The Center for Information Development Management
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80215
303-232-7586
joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com