Subject: Mixed content in DITA

I wonder if the powers that be are open to the idea of adding a section
element that is not such a mixed content free-for-all. I'm not clear on
the rationale for sections as they are today but they are certainly
inconvenient for authoring application vendors trying to help authors
stick to rational document structures. It isn't clear how we should
render a section like this:

  <section>
   This little command copies
   things.<p>Blah Blah</p> And so does this.
   <title>Purpose</title>
</section>

Should we allow the author to create that?
----
 Paul Prescod
 Group Program Manager
 Blast Radius XMetaL