Subject: Re: [dita] Mixed content in DITA

I can see why someone might choose to generate titles for these sections. I can also see why someone might choose not too (and indeed that's the current default). I'm not prepared to say either choice is wrong.

Michael Priestley
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com

Eliot Kimber <ekimber@innodata-isogen.com>

04/09/2005 12:39 PM

dita@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
Re: [dita] Mixed content in DITA

Paul Prescod wrote:

> a) have sections (or specializations of sections) without titles

You might specialize section or topic to a type for which the title is
either invariant or derived from some other property, in which case it
need not be authored.

But that is different from a topic or section that has no title of any
sort, authored or generated, which I think is simply wrong.

W. Eliot Kimber
Professional Services
Innodata Isogen
9390 Research Blvd, #410