Subject: RE: [dita] OASIS DITA TC: 19 April 2005 meeting reminder

Good morning.
At the CM Strategies conference last week, 15 members of the TC met at
dinner. Amid greetings to those we only knew over the phone, we
discussed my proposal to develop a DITA book. To assist in getting
something out quickly, I propose that we build the book as a set of
articles by TC members and others who have implemented DITA. At present,
I'm asking for ideas about a table of contents. At the meeting, we
discussed a general introduction, followed by a set of management and
process focused articles, followed by more technical articles.

Please let me know as soon as possible what you would like to see in the
book. We'll be soliciting formal proposals for articles soon.

Thank you as always for your help.

JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President