Subject: Fw: OASIS DITA Logo Gear

I have forwarded the following to the DITA TC list at the request of Carol
Geyer, OASIS.  Now, has DITA hit the big time or what?

Regards,
--
Don Day <dond@us.ibm.com>
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

        --T.S. Eliot
----- Forwarded by Don Day/Austin/IBM on 05/19/2005 10:16 AM -----

             "Carol Geyer"
             <carol.geyer@oasi
             s-open.org>                                                To
                                       Don Day/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
             05/19/2005 09:23                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       OASIS DITA Logo Gear

Don,
When you have a chance, could you please forward this message to the OASIS
DITA TC for me?
Thanks,
Carol

OASIS DITA TC Members,

DITA OASIS Standard t-shirts, barbeque aprons, mouse pads, and more are now
available.

The Consortium has created a website for members who wish to order
OASIS-branded merchandise. Through this site,
http://www.cafepress.com/oasis_open, a variety of items can be purchased
that display the DITA OASIS Standard logo (as well as items
with logos of other approved OASIS Standards, OASIS Member Sections, and
the general OASIS membership).

We hope you agree that wearing or using DITA gear is a great way to promote
your work, especially at conferences and other events.

Please note that items are sold at cost, and OASIS does not derive revenue
from any purchases made, nor do we have any control over
production or shipping. This site is managed by a third party and offered
as an optional OASIS member service only.

Please let me know if you find this site useful or if you have any
suggestions or questions.

Regards,
Carol

Carol Geyer