Subject: Re: [dita] Groups - Suggested updates for 1.0 specification (suggestedUpdates.html) uploaded

Thanks for clarifying the catalog issue: I must have misunderstood the
problem description.

On the <property> long name, I would prefer to leave the description
as-is. Describing its appearance in a DTD comment seems premature,
especially since the language reference is noncommital on a <properties>
element's final appearance ("the typical rendering is usually a
table-like format"). In any case, I don't feel particularly strongly
about this, since it seems nobody cares about comments in DTDs (which is
why the TC collectively let so many typos through!). It's a good thing
that somebody is paying attention to these things. If you feel strongly
that it should use the longer description, I won't throw a fit.

Chris