Subject: [no subject]

1. review and assess the public list comments on 1.1 requirements
2. formalize an action on Robert's DTD corrections list
3. assign expanded descriptions for the features list.

Regarding item 3, please review the feature list and think about which ones
you want to work on, and which ones you'd like to lead (for rolling up
multiple inputs into a single proposal for each item for the TC to
consider).  We can work some of these issues through the mail list in the
meantime.

See you on June 7.

Regards,
--