Subject: No OASIS DITA TC meeting today, June 7 2005

There are two dependencies that gate the TC's activities right now: the
compiled result of the public priority ranking, and the presence of enough
members to be able to approve the re-prioritized list of work items.

I have received at least 3 regrets for today's anticipated meeting, which
usually means a number of additional potential absences. This jeopardizes
our ability to reach quorum today. In addition, I have not yet compiled the
public comments into a usable form for us to discuss, so even if we meet, I
have no document for us to work from. I apologize for not being prepared
today. In the face of what can be accomplished without the rollup at hand,
I think it is best to postpone until next week.

The agenda for next week will be:
AGENDA:

1. Roll call

2. Review/approve minutes from 17 May:
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200505/msg00030.html

3. Review and assess the public list comments on 1.1 requirements
   {Don to provide the rollup document for discussion}

4. Assign expanded descriptions for the features list.

5. Formalize an action on Robert's DTD corrections list
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200505/msg00021.html

6.  AOB

Regards,
--