Subject: RE: [dita] Tentative agenda for June 21

Hi everyone,

  Just a slight correction to Don's email - I know the new TC Process is causing confusion and Jamie and I are doing our best to
help clear up any ambiguities. Observers are not allowed to participate. Any observers currently on the roster that would like to
participate are encouraged to send a note to Don requesting membership in the TC. Since this TC has not yet transitioned to one of
the IPR modes, there should be no objection to you joining from your primary representative.

  If anyone has any questions regarding the various TC member roles, feel free to contact me and I'll try to help in any way I can.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
OASIS
Manager of TC Administration
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
phone: 603.232.9090
cell: 603.557.7985

> As agreed on last week, Seraphim Larsen will conduct the next
> two meetings while I am out of town.  Seraphim will take us
> through the list again to determine Member assignments for
> each item (sorry, no Observers can contribute directly, but
> you can help on a Member's team). I have posted a template
> for you to use to fill out your selected issues:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php
/13167/IssueNumberXX%28template%29.zip