Subject: RE: [dita] where's the spec?

Hi Joanne,

  At the end of the voting period and re-affirmation by the TC, I sent instructions and had an email exchange with Don and Michael
about the changes they needed to make to turn the voted-upon document into the formal Standard; I have not yet received the final
document for posting. Thank you for raising this issue as it had slipped off of my radar.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
OASIS