Subject: New DITA Issues

As you would expect, the more we use DITA, the more we run into issues we would like to see improved or corrected. It isn’t that its design is defective, but it is immature.

I’m not clear whether I should:

a)       Silently hold on to these for DITA 2.0

b)       Raise them as potential issues for DITA 1.1 (in what manner?)

c)       Discuss them now but defer their resolution until DITA 2.0

 Paul Prescod