Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.1 Issue #20 (IssueNumber20.html) uploaded

The solution is in there, but sort of buried. I tried to beef it up in the latest version. Also added some explanations of why it's limited to metadata attributes (ie exactly how much processing logic and rules are involved in prepping any given base attribute to become specializable).

Michael Priestley
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com

"Chris Wong" <cwong@idiominc.com>

07/27/2005 04:49 PM

<dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.1 Issue #20 (IssueNumber20.html) uploaded

I second Paul's request. I would very much like to see a concrete proposal. I'd also like to hear some clarification on why adding attributes is OK for metadata attributes but not in the general case.

Chris