Subject: RE: [dita] Nested index terms

Thanks for answering, Paul.

I'd be interested in hearing what others think too,
both in terms of what users would do/expect and in
terms of what other current implementors do.

More comments below.

So, am I correct to understand that you're saying that:

<indexterm>Top level
  <indexterm>Nested 1</indexterm>
  <indexterm>Nested 2</indexterm>
</indexterm>

is effectively equivalent to:

<indexterm>Top level
  <indexterm>Nested 1</indexterm>
</indexterm>
<indexterm>Top level
  <indexterm>Nested 2</indexterm>
</indexterm>

> The second example should probably be treated as an error. It

Do you mean "first example" here?

paul