Subject: RE: [dita] Nested index terms

I would like to see an example of what you mean by "with additional
text" for an index item.
JoAnn

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Prescod [mailto:paul.prescod@blastradius.com]
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 12:59 PM
To: Robert D Anderson; Grosso, Paul
Cc: dita@lists.oasis-open.org

We should agree on the appropriate behaviour for the "with additional
text" and put something in the DITA spec. Either it means something
useful or it is buggy extra stuff that should be warned about.

Thanks for raising this Paul G.

It is very analogous to my old favorite:

<section>
This is <title>a section</title>. With a few of

What does this mean? What is the section title? What should be output?
Should XMetaL warn that this is meaningless?