Subject: "Documentation" issues

If I recall correctly, these issues were put aside while we focused on “design” issues.

Documentation

Issue #

Issue Title

Description

Source

Category

Keep?

Rank

1

“Best Practices” document

(009)

Documentation

Y/N

2

Relationship between DITA and other topic-based architectures

{?}

Documentation

Y/N

3

“self study” tutorial/demo

(022) Don, Michael, JoAnn

Documentation

Y/N

4

Limits of specialization (done in the spec)

minutes Jan 4.

Documentation/ Spec

Y/N

done

5

MIME-type section

minutes Aug. 17

Documentation?

Y/N

6

Break out the specialization mechanism as a separate specification

minutes Dec. 14

Documentation/ Spec

Y/N

7

If specialization is separated into its own specification, Content Reference should be as well.

Paul Prescod, http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita-comment/200503/ msg00009.html

Documentation/ Spec

Y/N

8

> 12. Break out the specialization mechanism as a separate > specification minutes Dec. 14 Wouldn't it make sense to similarly break out CONREF?

Paul Prescod: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200503/ msg00116.html

Documentation/ Spec

Y/N

9