Subject: RE: [dita] Calling indexterm interested parties

Oops, that is Yom Kippur. How about Friday, Oct 14th at 11am EST (8am PT)? This will be a 1 hr meeting.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Wong [mailto:cwong@idiominc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 12:22 PM
To: DITA-TC (E-mail)
Subject: [dita] Calling indexterm interested parties

This is a call for interested parties to sign up for discussion on the indexterm proposals. I propose a conference call at on Thursday, Oct 13th at 11am EST (8am PT). Please email me if you're interested. We'll try to finish issue #45, moving on to #45a (sort order) if possible.

Issue #45: Add See, See Also indexing elements

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200510/msg00042.html

Issue #45a: Add sort order indexing elements

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200510/msg00043.html

Issue #45b: Add page range indexing elements

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200510/msg00044.html

Chris