Subject: RE: [dita] DITA Processing Model

Does this mean that it is impossible with the DITA toolkit to
cross-reference to an element included by CONREF?

E.g.

Doc1.xml:
<foo id="foo">
 <bar if="bar"/>
</foo>

Doc2.xml:

<foo conref="Doc1.xml#foo"/>

Would Doc2.xml#topicID/bar work or not?

Whatever your answer, do you think that the answer is derivable from the
DITA spec or only through inspection of the toolkit code?

 Paul Prescod