Subject: map and topicmeta

An idea from our development team.

In topics we use the prolog for metadata. Could we have a similar structure in maps? At this point our team is planning to use the topicmeta which can be added at the root of the map for the maps metadata. However, it does not seem semantically clean.

Thanks,

France Baril

Documentation Architect/Architecte documentaire

IXIASOFT

tel.:         + 1 514 279-4942

fax:         + 1 514 279-3947

toll free:   + 1 877 279-IXIA