Subject: RE: [dita] where is the zip of the May 2005 version of the DITA 1.0 spec?

My email has been flaky of late, but I didn't
see a reply to this.

The problem is that we have a zip at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12091/cd2.zip
that is old, and we don't have a zip of the
actual 1.0 standard (at least, I can't find one),
so people are downloading old stuff.

We need to address this with alacrity.  (Personally,
I don't think OASIS should allow something to become
a standard unless the up-to-date standard is available
for download in HTML and zip forms.)

Don, I won't be able to attend next week's telcon,
so can you see to it that someone gets an action
to address this issue in an expedited manner.

thanks,

paul