Subject: FW: Speaking to the DITA TC on 13 December

-----Original Message-----
From: JoAnn Hackos
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:23 AM
To: dita@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello TC members,

We have scheduled a presentation on DITA and translation for Tuesday 20
December at 11 am EST. Attached please find his slides. Obviously we
won't cover all this material but this will give you food for thought.

Andrjez Zydron is joining us this morning to focus on the following key
points:

* what are your reviews on the compatibility of the DITA design
principles with the requirements of translation and localization
* what are best practices that should be implemented by DITA information
architects in their organizations
* what should the TC know about the xml:tm standard

We are also inviting other attendees to listen in on this presentation
and the one on January 17 by Yves Savourel.

Regards,
JoAnn

(http://www.internationalization-conference.org/languagestandards/index.

--

email - azydron@xml-intl.com
smail - c/o Mr. A.Zydron

may not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Unless
explicitly stated otherwise this message is provided for informational
purposes only and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer.

DITA Best Practices.pdf

Compatability of DITA Design Priciples Regarding Localization.pdf

DITA and xml.pdf