Subject: RE: [dita] Name attribute of object element

Michael is out of the office this week, JoAnn.  I'm confident that if we
start a log format on the Wiki, that he would want to transfer any of his
existing record-keeping to that publicly-accessible page, and I would help
him if necessary.  The larger action item would be for someone to review
our records for previously uncaptured mentions of bugs or updates.

Did you have a format in mind?  I thought that we might structure the bug
log area as if it were a reference topic, using a titled section equivalent
to indicate each subject deliverable (1.0 arch spec, 1.0 lang spec, 1.0
DTDs/Schemas, etc.), and a simpletable equivalent in each as the log form,
with columns for:

assigned issue #
commenter
  reported issue/date
owner
  initial response
  notes
  resolution/date
  pointers to drafts, correspondence, new content, etc..

Any additions or comments on this proposed log design?  We can confirm the
design during our TC discussion about the Wiki.

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

   --T.S. Eliot

             "JoAnn Hackos"
             <joann.hackos@com
             tech-serv.com>                                             To
                                       "Paul Prescod"
             01/05/2006 10:59          <paul.prescod@blastradius.com>, Don
             AM                        Day/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
                                                                        cc
                                       <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>,
                                       "Su-Laine Yeo"
                                       <su-laine.yeo@blastradius.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [dita] Name attribute of object
                                       element

I'd like to see a log for required changes to the specification. Is
Michael already putting this together?
JoAnn