Subject: Comment volunteers needed

We received a recent comment via the comment form, which I have added to
the list of comments received for this year.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/CommentResponses

Often, these are FAQs that are easy to respond to, and doing so is good
community service for the TC.

Please see if you would be interested in formally responding for any of
these, and if so, go ahead and change the disposition to "open" and add
your name there so that we can see that someone is working on it.  Any
Member or Voting Member can respond on behalf of the TC if the issue is
non-controversial (like a spec bug), else note that you will vet the idea
through the TC and get back with a response (then approach me to get it on
the agenda or send it to the editors).  Thanks!

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee