Subject: Locktitle attribute

One of my users just noticed that the locktitle attribute in maps defaults
to "yes" on the reltable element. This means that by default, all
navigation titles outside of a reltable are refreshed with the latest
values from the topic, but navigation titles inside reltables are not.

This bug only appears in the DTD - the schema implementation is already
correct. Barring any objections, I will add this to the list of bug fixes
for the 1.1 DTD. The fix will change
  locktitle    (yes|no) "yes"
  locktitle    (yes|no) #IMPLIED

Thanks,