Subject: RE: [dita] TC-ers at CMS2006

The other events around the Technical committee at the conference include.

The DITA TC meeting at 8:00 Tuesday morning. We will have a place for people to attend the phone conference.

The DITA Q&A is on Tuesday evening after dinner. We hope anyone who is at the conference will be able to attend.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Thanks,
Jen

Jen Linton

Comtech Services, Inc.