Subject: Agenda for DITA TC Meeting, 4 April 2006

Group, our calendar repeating notice on the TC home page has expired, so
this notice is going out via email, not as an automated notice from the
OASIS system. We'll try to get the standing meeting notice in the OASIS
calendar restored ASAP.

Several of our team are at Content Management Strategies Conference in San
Francisco today and will be calling in from there.  We've got a few more
things to get done for our DITA 1.1 suite to be fully ready for our
editors.  Hope you can make it today!

 -- Don Day

Date:  Tuesday, 4 April 2006
Time:  08:00am - 09:00am PT

Event Description:
DITA Technical Committtee teleconference
USA Toll Free Number: 866-566-4838
USA Toll Number: +1-210-280-1707
PASSCODE: 185771

Agenda for 4 April 2006:

New Business:
 * User Assistance invitation to participate
  * http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200604/msg00000.html

Regular Business:
 * Translation Subcommittee proposals for xml:lang and dir attributes
  * http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200604/msg00002.html (see
attachments)

 * Review #20 metadata proposal (Michael Priestley)
  *
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/17318/IssueNumber20.html
  * http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/17131/issue20.zip

 * Review #14a
[http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/17513/Issue14a.html
 Simple Glossary Proposal] (Erik Hennum)

 * Review for ["Bookmap revision"] proposal (Don Day); Design Complete?
  * updated proposal:
  * HTML Help view of proposed DTD:
   *
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/17522/new-bookmap-book.chm