Subject: additional meeting for issue 20 (conditional processing attributes)

Proposing an additional meeting for Thursday 11-2 ET - please email me if you want to be included on the call, and whether the time works for you.

Concerns to address:

- how to handle ditaval references to values in base class attributes? should they also match against values in attributes specialized from that base class?
- are all processes required to honour the generalized syntax, or can we say it is output processing alone that needs to support it?
- use case for generalization with attribute preservation in DTD-aware case
- rest of use cases:
        - universal generic attribute
        - not case
        - scoped case
        - ditaval format concerns

Michael Priestley
IBM DITA Architect and Classification Schema PDT Lead
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com
http://dita.xml.org/blog/25