Subject: FYI presentation at OASIS Symposium

Hi, TC Representatives

By the way, I'll be giving a presentation at the OASIS Symposium about using DITA maps for integration of web resources, composition of books and other artifacts, and management of semantics (via the taxonomy specialization) as well as the potential benefits of same for interoperablity across document formats.

The talk isn't an official presentation on behalf of the TC (which I'll make clear) and does contain some speculations (which I'll also call out).

I'd expect the presentation will show up on a conference website after the conference, but if you would like to look at it prior to the conference (possibly to raise concerns), please drop me a note.

Thanks,

Erik Hennum
ehennum@us.ibm.com