Subject: Change for today's agenda

Again I let the previous version of minutes slip into today's agenda. The
correct URL for last weeks is:
Minutes from 2 May 2006 meeting:
      [WWW]http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200605/msg00001.html

   The Wiki page for the TC lists this link now.

   Regards,
   --
   Don Day
   Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee