Subject: Fw: OASIS Open Standards Day in Germany, 8/9 November 2006

For your information.  DITA is starting to receive good visibility in
Europe. This particular conference would be a good opportunity to leverage
DITA and your own visibility in the European community.  If you are
interested in submitting a paper on behalf of the TC, let me know so that
we can discuss the idea and get the TC's endorsement for your
representation.

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

   --T.S. Eliot
----- Forwarded by Don Day/Austin/IBM on 05/11/2006 02:01 PM -----

             "Wirtz Ursula"
             <u.wirtz@tekom.de

             05/10/2006 07:48                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       OASIS Open Standards Day in
                                       Germany, 8/9 November 2006 [AntiVir
                                       checked]

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

tekom, the German society of Technical Communicators will host the first
OASIS Open Standards Day in Germany on 8 / 9 Novermber in Wiesbaden. The
focus will be on the following OASIS Standards: Open WebCGM, DITA, DocBook,
Open Document, UIML and XLIFF.
The Call for Papers is still open. We would appreciate very much if you
could forward the enclosed Call for Papers and the application form to the
members of your Technical Committees.

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards

Ursula Wirtz