Subject: Bookmap proposal review

As agreed on at last Tuesday's regular TC meeting, I have scheduled a Web
conference for Friday morning for anyone interested to be able to hear an
overview of the key features of the bookmap redesign.  Below is the meeting
information.  PLEASE BE CERTAIN TO HAVE AN IBM ID before trying to open the
conference software--information is given below on how to obtain it.  The
phone conference number is our usual TC number:

Phone:
  Toll Numbers:
    USA +1-210-280-1707
  Toll-Free Numbers:
    USA 866-566-4838
  Participant Passcode: 185771

PREPARE FOR THE WEB CONFERENCE

   Customers, business partners and vendors:

   + When joining the web conference, you will be asked for an IBM ID and
password.
     - To verify an existing IBM ID and password, please visit
http://www.ibm.com/account/profile
       to ensure valid sign in credentials and review your registration
information.
     - If you need a new IBM ID and password, visit
http://www.ibm.com/account/profile/us?page=reg
       to register. The ID should be active for usage on
http://www.ibm.com/collaboration/collaboratenow
       within 10 minutes of submission.

   + If this is your first IBM Web Conference, attend the special "test"
meeting to
     make sure that you can join easily.  Please visit
http://www.ibm.com/collaboration/collaboratenow
     and click "test meeting"

   + To join the conference, a Windows 2000 or Windows XP computer is
required.

JOIN THE WEB CONFERENCE

   1) Join the conference up to 15 minutes prior to 5/12/2006 10:00 AM (UTC
-5)
   2) Direct your web browser to the following URL:
https://www.ibm.com/collaboration/webconferences/meetingdetails.jsp?meetingId=F8F073B925350BDCD8CC7B6CD96E89EF

   3) When asked, enter your user name and password.  Customers use your
IBM ID.
   4) When prompted, enter the web conference password:  dita4books

  Additional web conference details:

      Conference name:    OASIS DITA TC--Bookmap proposal review
      Password:           dita4books
      Start time:         5/12/2006 10:00 AM (UTC -5)
      Duration:           1h 0m
      Meeting Manager:    dond@us.ibm.com
      Moderator:          dond@us.ibm.com
      Tools:              Whiteboard, Screen sharing
      Attachments:        None

Regards,
--
Don Day