Subject: RE: [dita] Booklibrary

Paul, I will take you up on this, as a way to help get the formal bookmap
documentation started.  We need to integrate the new, unique documentation
into the shell topics generated from the DTD itself, so for now let's just
get a set of topics with shortdescs that have clear ids that we can reuse
for conrefing this content into other topics later on (or vice versa on the
generated linking information).

This resource got orphaned in my last update of the main page--I'll add it
back in somewhere:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/Bookmap_revision

Specific information about some of the proposed elements is in the original
proposal at:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/dW_Bookmap_Proposal

I have no notes on hand about the booklibrary element proposal--I need
someone on the original design team to remind us of the intent of that
element.

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

   --T.S. Eliot

             "Paul Prescod"
             <paul.prescod@xme
             tal.com>                                                   To
                                       <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
             06/12/2006 06:20                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [dita] Booklibrary

In general, is there a resource anywhere with at least a one-line
definition of the semantics of each element in bookmap? If not I would
be glad to start compiling such a document but I would need some help on
elements like "booklibrary" and "specialnotices".

 Paul Prescod