Subject: Re: [dita] impact assessment for <data> and <glossary>

Only because the data element is the main thing that caused the
reorganization - we should include this topic with it for Architectural
spec updates:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.0/archspec/topicmodules.html

The modules are changing to support the use of more common elements between
maps and topics.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit