Subject: RE: [dita] Complexity of bookmap content model

I think that being able to put specialized "special chapters" where-ever
you want is a pretty big benefit, so I'm glad you pointed out that
advantage of a model with a more explicit structure.

I'll throw out another benefit. In editors with a "collapse element"
construct, it would be great to be able to collapse the whole front
matter or back matter at once.