Subject: Re: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.1 DTDs (dita1.1.zip) uploaded

As noted in this email, I've updated the bookmap DTDs with all of the
comments from today's meeting. The new package includes all of the 1.1 DTD
files in their current state. The bookmap files are included with the
normal topic and map modules.

This set of updates includes several new items:
* Well, of course, the bookmap files, with today's usability updates
* The XNAL element <authorinformation> is now derived from <author>, as
described in a note earlier today
* The data and unknown elements are expanded to bring them closer to
completion
* The outputclass attribute was added to map elements, and derivations of
those elements such as topichead
* The 'translation retrofit' items are complete
* Catalogs are updated with the bookmap and XNAL files

In addition, this should correct the specialization bugs that Paul
mentioned in his bookmap description.

The unfinished items I am aware of are:
* Extensible metadata attributes
* Data and unknown may not be complete (need to look it over closely to be
sure)
* General cleanup (version numbers and copyrights, remove some comments,
etc)

The zip is available here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18861/dita1.1.zip

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit
(507) 253-8787, T/L 553-8787

Robert D Anderson/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS wrote on 06/20/2006 08:10:15 PM:

> This is a set of DITA 1.1 DTDs, nearing completion. It now includes the
> bookmap modules, with changes discussed in today's call.
>
>  -- Mr. Robert Anderson
>
> The document revision named DITA 1.1 DTDs (dita1.1.zip) has been
submitted
> by Mr. Robert Anderson to the OASIS Darwin Information Typing
Architecture