Subject: RE: [dita] Complexity of bookmap content model

Hi Paul - do you think it would be acceptable for that to be controlled in
the transform? That is - I expect we will already have an IBM processing
override that will put back matter sections into the order that meets our
style. It could easily pull the appendix sections into the back matter,
placing them before or after the other sections. In fact we will have to do
that when converting to our SGML document type, because that requires
appendix tags to appear inside the back matter.

I think the only thing this rules out is the ability to create Appendix A,
followed by the glossary or index, followed by appendix B, but I do not
think that would be too common.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit