Subject: Bookmap for Tuesday

I think that these are the bookmap items we need to discuss Tuesday:
For approval (no objections so far):

1. Bruce Esrig's proposal to turn bookpartno? into bookpartno*
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200606/msg00077.html

2. My proposal to base <authorinformation> off of <author> instead of
<data>
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200606/msg00080.html

For discussion:

1. Mark Poston's support for various numbering schemes (may be met by the
fix on bookpartno):
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200606/msg00059.html

2. Paul Grosso's comment about leaving appendix in back matter, instead of
before it. The initial note is here, discussion is ongoing:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200606/msg00105.html

3. Adding the person and organization elements back into bookmap. My
initial note is here:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200606/msg00106.html

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development