Subject: RE: [dita] Complexity of bookmap content model

Thanks to PaulP and Robert for the additional discussion
(and apologies that I had to miss some of the previous
discussion on this topic).

My concern remains that some users who think of appendices
as back matter will be initially confused--and, as PaulP
said earlier about something else, editors that can collapse
elements won't be able to collapse down all the appendices
by collapsing back matter (as some users will want to do)--but
if no one else on the TC is concerned about this user confusion,
I can live with appendices preceding backmatter in bookmap.

paul